Welcome to the BBS Online guidance page.
Before you can enter data online, your Regional Organiser (RO) needs to have allocated your BBS square/s to your username.
- If you haven't been allocated a square, contact your Regional Organiser.
- If you don't have a BTO username and password, register to begin using BBS Online.
- If you have a username and password, and your RO has allocated the square to you online, but you still can't log in, email bbs [at] bto.org for help.
BBS Online video tutorials
View our tutorials on mapping your route and entering data. Select the title overlaying the video to view on Youtube.
1. Mapping and editing your route
2. Entering and editing your data
Songbird ID (3 sessions, Wednesdays 10am)
This course involves three weekly online sessions of 90 minutes, with a trainer:participant ratio of about 1:30. Participants' microphones are muted during the sessions but there is a large interactive component,...