Welcome to the BBS Online guidance page.
Before you can enter data online, your Regional Organiser (RO) needs to have allocated your BBS square/s to your username.
- If you haven't been allocated a square, contact your Regional Organiser.
- If you don't have a BTO username and password, register to begin using BBS Online.
- If you have a username and password, and your RO has allocated the square to you online, but you still can't log in, email bbs [at] bto.org for help.
BBS Online video tutorials
View our tutorials on mapping your route and entering data. Select the title overlaying the video to view on Youtube.
1. Mapping and editing your route
2. Entering and editing your data
Our volunteers: the beating heart of BTO data
Head and Principal Ecologist, David Noble, shares why volunteer-collected data are so important for an organisation like BTO.
BTO & Lincolnshire Bird Club Conference 2021
This year the BTO & Lincolnshire Bird Club conference is going virtual with an afternoon of talks you can watch from the comfort of your home for just £5. The conference will be held online using Zoom. 15.00...