- If you’d like to report a welfare or safeguarding concern or a breach of policy: please see the Reporting section on our Safeguarding Policy page. This will help you understand how to raise a concern and what the process is. We handle all enquirires of this nature with sensitivity and in confidence.
BTO HQ, Thetford
The office is normally open 9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. Monday–Friday. If there’s someone you’d like to speak to in particular, please get in touch:
- BTO, The Nunnery, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2PU
- info [at] bto.org
- +44 (0)1842 750050
You can also contact a member of staff by topic.
Visiting Thetford – everyone is welcome
- There is a free car park for visitors.
- Wheelchair access and facilities are available, including lift access to upper floors.
- Visitors to the Chris Mead Library and our Archives are welcome; please do read our information about the Library and Archives before you visit.
- The nature reserve surrounding the Nunnery is open to the public; please do read our advice about the Nunnery Lakes Reserve before you visit.
Write to us: Unit 15, Beta Centre, Stirling University Innovation Park, Stirling, FK9 4NF
- Contact us via email: scot.info [at] bto.org
- Discover more about our work in Scotland.
Bird ID (3 sessions, Wednesdays 7pm)
The training involves three weekly online modules, with a large interactive component and complemented by supported self-study exercises. We place a strong emphasis on providing you with tools and techniques that will...
BirdTrack migration blog – early spring
It may still feel like winter but for some species, the increasing temperatures and lengthening days have already kick-started spring migration, with birds starting to arrive and depart across Britain and Ireland.