If you'd like to report a welfare or safeguarding concern or a breach of policy, please see the Reporting section on our Safeguarding Policy page. This will help you understand how to raise a concern and what the process is. All enquirires of this nature are handled with sensitivity and in confidence.
BTO HQ, Thetford
The office is normally open 9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday. If there's someone you'd like to speak to in particular, please get in touch:
- BTO, The Nunnery, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2PU
- info [at] bto.org
- +44 (0)1842 750050
You can also contact a member of staff by topic.
Everyone is welcome to visit us.
- There is a free car park for visitors.
- Wheelchair access and facilities are available including lift access to upper floors.
- Visitors to the Chris Mead Library and our Archives are welcome; please do read our information about the Library and Archives before planning your visit.
- The nature reserve surrounding the Nunnery is open to the public; please do read our advice about the Nunnery Lakes Reserve before planning your visit.
Write to us: Unit 15, Beta Centre, Stirling University Innovation Park, Stirling, FK9 4NF
Contact us via email: scot.info [at] bto.org
Discover more about our work in Scotland.
BTO Data Reports
Our reports provide rigorous scientific information to inform Environmental Impact Assessments in the UK.