For each species, users can quickly access the latest information on trends in population size, breeding performance and survival rates, as measured by our long-term monitoring schemes. For each species, you will find:
- The latest conservation listings and estimates of UK population size
- A summary of changes in the size of the population and the possible causes of these changes
- Graphs and tables showing changes in UK population size, breeding performance and survival since our monitoring began
- Wherever possible, graphs and tables separately for UK countries (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)
- Alerts, drawing attention to population declines of greater than 25%, or greater than 50%, that have occurred over the the most recent five-, ten- and 25-year assessment periods and the maximum period available (usually 50 years).
A Blue Tit diary
Hazel McCambridge walks through the diary of an average Blue Tit during the breeding season.
Share this page