Information published on our website
- Facts and Figures on British birds
- Trends in numbers and breeding performance over 50 years
- Which birds can be found near you
BTO survey information
Search for data
- Find out what Survey Data are available
- Search for BTO survey information on a SPECIES
- Search for BTO survey information about an AREA
- Request data from the BTO
BTO data policies
Seabird ID (2 sessions, Tuesdays 10am)
This course involves two weekly online sessions of 100 minutes, with a trainer:participant ratio of about 1:30. Participants' microphones are muted during the sessions but there is a large interactive component, using...
BTO Data Reports
Our reports provide rigorous scientific information to inform Environmental Impact Assessments in the UK.
Share this page